Any date for the own URL?

Hello, its been a while someone requested a option to link our own domain to the infinity store. I was talking to the customer service about that feature and they told me it is on beta test phase, for example Roman RSK is already using it with his domain “vibenation,com” for months. So my questions, when can we second level producers test this feature or is there any fixed date when this goes live?

Hi @grimdelarosa

Thanks for contacting us with your inquiry about our custom domain feature. We appreciate your interest in our new upcoming Infinity Store features. I would like to assure you that this feature as previously mentioned is in the testing phase, at the moment. However, once we set a date for its release, we will gladly contact you via email to communicate its availability, as we value your interest in linking your domain name to your Infinity Store.

We apologize for any caused inconveniences for any delays in the release of this feature.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Beatstars already have this feature, how long till we get this feature?

Hi @ProFuze

Thanks for contacting us with your inquiry about linking your domain name to your Infinity Store. We appreciate your interest in this feature. I would like to assure you that this feature will be introduced by this Monday as mentioned in our previously sent out emails.

We are always glad to hear from you about features you wish us to integrate to improve your experience with us.

Can’t wait for the update…

Has this feature been pushed back? Monday has been and gone and there is no updated feature for custom domains.

you’ll find the option at your infinity store settings

Hi @legalmusic

Thanks for contacting us with your inquiry. I am glad to inform you that the feature is now available in your Infinity Store Settings. You can now successfully link your domain name to your Infinity Store.

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you, I missed it in settings.

It doesnt work anymore, i received this message:

Hello,

We are experiencing an issue with our custom domain system on the Infinity Store and your domain is no longer forwarding to your Infinity Store.

We have a temporary fix until we solve this. If you can change the CNAME “www” record that you created to forward to “infinity.airbit.com” instead of yourdomain.com, then this will allow the www. version of your domain to work, but your root domain will still not work for now. Here’s an example:

Type: CNAME Host/Name: www Content: infinity.airbit.com

We’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience and we’re working on a fix ASAP. We’ll keep you updated.

not working for me either. no ip address to point to so I cant connect and I’m using godaddy

a tutorial on how to setup custom domain would be helpful for those having issues

Hi @grimdelarosa

We are glad to inform you that this issue was resolved successfully. Please, feel free to contact us, if you face any issues so that we can inspect them further for you.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this situation.

Hi @itskotic

We are glad that we’ve been able to resolve this issue for you via email.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Hi @ProFuze

We appreciate your suggestion of creating a tutorial for how to setup custom domain. I will forward your suggestion to our development team to be reviewed for implementation in our future plans.

We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions as it assists us to improve your experience with us.