Co-Producer Payments

Yo this is getting really discouraging, producers owe me hundreds of dollars and they aren’t paying up because it’s a manual system, when is this going to be automated? I mean BeatStars has had this feature for a long time now and I thought by now you guys would’ve sorted this out

Hi @InstrumentalCentral, sorry to hear you’ve not received payments owed to you. We are aware of the benefits of an automated system and are considering introducing it in future.

Hey man

I think the fundamental problem is that you are creating products/beats to sell online with other producers which is a terrible idea. Why would a company create products with other companies and share the sales 50/50 when the company could easily create their own products and keep 100% of all the sales the company gets. When it comes to selling anything online, giving shares to other people and splitting income with other individuals is a terrible idea, especially in this niche.

-Young Lepa

The 6 Drum Kits (Free DL): http://www.younglepa.com/secret-sauce-6-drum-kits-used-top-selling-beats-2017/