Contact number indeed

is there a contact number for this site

Hi @AuMayeznBeatz all our customer support is done via email and the forum. How can we help?

Hey I just upgraded to the Platinum package and I’m trying to upload my phone but it keeps saying whoops error what’s going on

Hi @Capbaby, we have responded to your ticket, please check your email when you can

Hi Ellis. I wrote several messages already to Airbit Club Support since Sept. 3, 2017 trying to resolve the problem I’ve encountered regarding the encoding of Pro Account of my downline. The problem is there’s no temporary password sent to his email until now. Thus, he cannot open his Airbit Account… Here’s the email ad: airbit.roberto061249@gmail.com
Name:Roberto Santos Ardiente.
I hope you can help us on this so that he can add more accounts as soon as possible. Thank you!

Hi @lifeanne, this is not Airbit Club, this is Airbit - you’ve got the wrong company I’m afraid

Hey, I’m sorry to bother you but I’m really new to this and I was wondering you could help me with the PayPal set up. The only problem is that it says my e-mail is invalid

Hi @James_Dean, sorry to hear this. Can you please send us the Paypal email you’re trying to use, either by personal message to me on here, or to support@airbit.com, and we’ll take a look for you?

I purchased 2 beat from airbit November 23rd but I accidentally exited out the page before downloading them and I don’t know the password to email the beats was sent to. The producer isn’t replying so How can I get them sent to me. I also have a screen shot of my order and have my order number.

I’m tryin to get back the discount difference because I was charged the full price but the discount was 5 for 30 dollars but I paid every beat in full just want the 44 dollars refunded please. I’m not causing no problems or nothing just want my money back please. It’s my first time buying from this site.

Hi @grayhamin1030, we have responded to your ticket regarding this, please check your email when you can