Cover Photo help

The cover photo I used for the longest time with MyFlashStore is not proportioned correctly. So I remove the cover photo and add a different one. It stays the same (original cover). I’ve followed the dimension and file size instructions. Why does my cover photo look like crap, and how can I fix it?

Hi @grrrrrant, sorry about this - it appears to be a bug that we are now working to fix asap. We have your support ticket as well, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have a fix for the issue

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience whilst we try to fix this for you

So, it’s been 2 weeks now. Still no update or fix for this? Can somebody please fill me in on what we’re doing to correct this issue?

Thank you,

Hi @grrrrrant, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately this has not been fixed yet. It is on a list of fixes to be done, and the tech team will get to it as soon as they can, but they are currently very busy

Apologies again for the lack of information, we appreciate your patience whilst we work on this