Do Cheaper Beats Really Sell Better?

yep your right having a name is very important…what im trying to work on now is letting artists promote me better

JUST RELEASED TODAY !!! Smokebeatz new drum kit Special edition . 808s, kicks,snares and claps, hats and crashes, percs and lots of extras. over 70 sounds all professionally mastered for only $10 Well worth your money !!! purchase link right here http://www.smokebeatz.com/product/smokebeatz-drum-kit-collectors-edition/ smokebeatz.com GET IT NOW !!!

Cheaper beats do not sell more

1. Talk to artist in your niche
  2. Get their emails
  3. Keep a conversation going relative to music
  4. Rinse and Repeat
  5. Be Consistent

VERY TRUE WELL SAID! GOLDEN GRAMZ

check out my beats click profile pic

Cheap beats sell faster. I’ll put it like that. Sometimes you can stimulate your sales by offering a nice sale.

start a 99c beat store and see if you can take over the beat sales lol. It might work it might not. Everything has a marketing structure and strategies involved to a successful plan. Someone with 100 dollar a pop might sell more than your typical 20 bucks per beat dude just because he had a solid plan from the jump. Today the net is so saturated with all type of beats from every corner of this earth it sometimes make your head spin. GL to all of you.

It’s all about the market. I run a studio up in ohio, and most of my clients would prefer snatching beats off of youtube. Don’t get me wrong, youtube.com is a great way to advertise your beats but as long as there are youtube converters and recently discovered that there’s a SoundCloud one , it’s going to be a challenge.

i think that pricing your beats at a lower price would make them sell better only if its a discounted price for a limited time and not that price forever because if an artist see that your beats normally go for $50 and he has the chance now to get them at $15 he or shes going to hop on that deal because they already perceived you in there head as a valuable producer. people associate quality with price so if your price has always been a $1-$15 for beats then your not going to attract the right type of clients you need any way if your selling beats at cheap price… another thing, its easier to sell 1 beat for $500 than it is to sell 500 beats for $1 and with that being said 101 da exclusive is signing out…

101 Da Exclusive
http://www.HotTrapBeats.com

MaseedProductions & gsarcade make very valid and accurate points. I charge industry standard which is $1500.00 max for exclusive leasing. My range will be between $250.00 and $1500.00 period point blank. I will never devalue my musical self and production. I’m poor, but somehow I managed to get an up-to-date laptop, a DAW, dozens of high end vsts, speakers, mic and mic stand, etc I think that artist who have drive and direction are looking for material to propel them and thus looking for something original and unique that belongs to them. My production is for artist who KNOW they are the best and KNOW they are unique and looking for that unique sound and are willing to pay the price for that sound. If a artist decides they want to buy a track and they are thinking, “I’m a buy a $5.00 track” I honestly don’t want to be the producer they purchased it from cause I don’t make $5.00 music. I pour my soul into my art, it’s worth millions!

Just found a related topic in the blog section of MyFlashStore, it goes over some interesting points about how to price your material.

start a 99c beat store and see if you can take over the beat sales lol. It might work it might not. Everything has a marketing structure and strategies involved to a successful plan. Someone with 100 dollar a pop might sell more than your typical 20 bucks per beat dude just because he had a solid plan from the jump. Today the net is so saturated with all type of beats from every corner of this earth it sometimes make your head spin. GL to all of you.
Get the more information visit my website http://www.dragonapotheke.net/

Thank you very much for the great support this article for everyone…
Visit my site for more information https://star-apotheke.com/

I think as producers, aside from making the hottest beats we can, we have to build our brands so that people can appreciate the value in their purchases. The name behind the beat really means something and I’m seeing that more and more.

Follow My web page : Digital marketing Company

Actually most of them who do you think are buying these things

#factual. Considering that just about everyone and their moms have a website with a beat store on it these day, you have to do something to set yourself apart from the rest and that’s where building the brand comes in. Sharing information and your accomplishments shows customers that you are the real deal and that when they buy your beats, they’re getting the reputation that goes along with it. That’s the same reason a big name producer can pretty much write their own tickets because people will listen on the strength of the brand name alone even if it isn’t the most incredible beat.