Email Integration - Free Downloads

Hi there, so far it’s been a pleasant journey with airbit, thank you guys!

I’m trying to wrap my head around how I will handle free downloads and email-collection.

I don’t really like that email addresses from folks who download free beats end up in the same email list as customer email addresses. (I’m using aweber)

What if I offer free downloads in exchange for a social follow? Does Airbit collect the email address of those downloads as well and saves it to the downloadable .csv?

I would really like to see two things with integrating email:

1. A better API integration to be able to send emails to different lists or a way to use custom fields/tags to start different campaigns for customers and leads.

2. Stats for free downloads to see which beats are getting downloaded for free.

Thanx, Hendrixon (SoulFyah Productions)

Hi @SoulFyah, thanks for your feedback - I’m glad to hear you’re mostly enjoying your experience.

Exchanging beats for a social follow does not record their email address - this can only be recorded if expressly requested & given.

Regarding the separate lists; this is not currently possible, but something we are aware would be useful - this could become a feature in the future.

And you can access a csv file containing the email addresses you’ve recorded in Dash > Beats > Free Downloads > Download (or Settings > Selling Preferences > Download Customer Data, for emails from sales)

Hey @EllisHouslin , thank you for your reply. I just got another question regarding youtube content ID:

I read somewhere in the forum that this is a feature that will be coming soon in the future.

However, I’m actually checking out sourceaudio.com cause they offer a content ID feature with DIY whitelisting for client’s channels.

I’m on a free-month-test-account there and it would be a great timing now to know when this feature will be rolled out on airbit?

Thank you for your help,
Hendrik /SoulFyah

You know you can segment with aweber you can also create miltiple lists and landing pages