Hey! I'm a female and I make custom beat tags!

Hey everyone! Just signed up on here since I had someone refer me to this site! I Would also love to get in contact with the owner of this website if they are interested in some voice over work for the flash players!

My website is chelseavoicetags.com & my email is chelseavoicetags@gmail.com

<3

(I also apologize if I placed this in the wrong category!)

[attachment=255]chelseavoicetags.com.jpg[/attachment]

We highly recommend Chelsea !! Professional , affordable and fast. She’s our go to for professional tags !!

[quote=“ChelseaVoiceTags” post=18370]Hey everyone! Just signed up on here since I had someone refer me to this site! I Would also love to get in contact with the owner of this website if they are interested in some voice over work for the flash players!

My website is chelseavoicetags.com & my email is chelseavoicetags@gmail.com

<3

(I also apologize if I placed this in the wrong category!)

[attachment=255]chelseavoicetags.com.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Sweet…

Thank you all!!!

can you record 1 for free? I’ll promote your service in russia. there are many beatmakers who need voicetags

why would you want her to take the time and make you a tag for free when she has people paying for her services???

also why would you ask someone to do something for free but then get mad when artists ask you for free beats???

your no different from them…and all along i thought we as producers were the victims…

respect a persons business then mabey they will respect yours man…smh

dont do nothing for free…love your site…keep up the good work!!!

RESPECT

Unfortunately I do not own the studio so I can’t record anything for free even if I wanted to! Sorry for the inconvenience!! I do however have very affordable prices!

dont do nothing for free…love your site…keep up the good work!!!

RESPECT[/quote]

Thank you for checking out my website!!! :slight_smile:

Can you upload some of your work?

Hey! My website is chelseavoicetags.com

Good for you! Never work for free. I see you are hooked up with Soundgine.com, I work down the street from them. Best of success!

Good for you! Never work for free. I see you are hooked up with Soundgine.com, I work down the street from them. Best of success![/quote]

Thank you!

I knew the “Free” question was comin’’! Hahahahah. Wtf is wrong with people. If you can’t invest $10 in yourself then you’re in the wrong business. Keep doin your thing Chelsea … #NoFreeTags !!! Hahaha.

Hey! I emailed you back!

$10 is fair enough, the dude who want the voice tag for free, man… you won’t find a cheaper price!!, voice tags use to be more expensive, you don’t want artist get your beats for free right? so lets be fair!. Btw, the samples in the website have excelent quality.