How Do I Cancel My Subscription?

How you cancel your subscription will vary based in which subscription type you have:

Credit/Debit Card Subscription

If you are subscribed with a debit/credit card (not Paypal), head to Dashboard > Settings > Subscription and click Cancel. This will end your subscription and you will make no further payments to us

If you have a 6/12 month membership you will not be refunded for any unused time

Paypal 6/12 Month Membership (non-recurring)

Unlike the bulk debit/credit card subscription, the bulk Paypal subscriptions do not auto-renew. So if you do not wish to continue, simply wait for it to run out and your account will downgrade to a free membership

Paypal Month to Month

The monthly Paypal subscriptions need to be canceled in your Paypal account - you cannot cancel this in your Airbit account

To do this:

1. Log in to your PayPal account
  2. Click the Profile icon at the top of the page, then select Profile and Settings from the drop-down menu
  3. Select My Money on the left side of the page
  4. In the ‘My pre-approved payments’ section, click Update
  5. Select the agreement/subscription with Airbit and click Cancel
  6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request

I keep trying to cancel but it doesn’t give me the option on cancelling my subscription please help

it keeps telling me “select package” I subscribed to “platinum producer” which I wanna cancel but nothing please HELP!!

help! I don’t want to keep getting charged plz

Hi @SlikkEastwood, we have responded to your ticket regarding this, please check your email when you can