How do I create a collection?

For more information about what a collection is, please click here

To create a collection:

1. Head over to Dashboard -> Collections and click the green +ADD button.

2. In the pop-up window, choose your collection type: Beat Tape, Album, Mixtape, Beat Playlist or Song Playlist.

3. Then choose a name and price for the collection and click Add Collection

4. On the ‘Edit Playlist page’. Click +Manage Music, select the music you want to add to the collection and click Save. You can revisit this page later to add/remove music by clicking the collection’s name

5. You can choose which collections are are displayed in your store by creating tabs in Dashboard -> Music Store -> HTML5 -> (Select your chosen configuration)

How Do I Create Private Beats, And How Can I Use Them?
Tabs in music store
Seperate Category in Code? Only show certain beats?

AFTER I SAVED CONFIGURATION, MY PLAYLIST STILL DOES NOT SHOW UP. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?[quote=“EllisHouslin, post:1, topic:6174, full:true”]
For more information about what a collection is, please click here

To create a collection:

1. Head over to Dashboard -> Collections and click the green +ADD button.

2. In the pop-up window, choose your collection type: Beat Tape, Album, Mixtape, Beat Playlist or Song Playlist.

3. Then choose a name and price for the collection and click Add Collection

4. On the ‘Edit Playlist page’. Click +Manage Music, select the music you want to add to the collection and click Save. You can revisit this page later to add/remove music by clicking the collection’s name

5. You can choose which collections are are displayed in your store by creating tabs in Dashboard -> Music Store -> HTML5 -> (Select your chosen configuration)

[/quote]

Hi @AkademyProductions

Thanks for contacting us for support. I have reviewed your stores for you and it seems that your collections are successfully uploaded and displayed on your HTML5 store (https://airbit.com/profile/AkademyProductions).

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.