How do I setup the buy one get on free deal on myflashstore?

Good morning guys, just started using myflashstore and I’m in need of some help. How do I setup the buy one get one free feature? also another question, I see other producers are able to write some information on the area under the user name on the flash player I’ve been looking to where I could do that but I haven’t been able to find it. Really appreciate your help

thanks!!

To make BOGO deals, go into the discounts tab in the lefthand pane of your dashboard, and then lets say you sell beats for $20 a piece - you would put 2 for $20, and if you have buy 2 get 2, then you would put 4 beats for $40… Understand?

Also, for the text under the player, look at this image ive attached, all you do is go into HTML 5 stores and click on a configuation, then type away in the box below.

@DimuroTheDon thanks for your quick response and the visual bro I really appreciate it.

You’re very welcome!

How do you do this in the Infinity Store?

Hi @RojozProduction22

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are glad to answer any inquiries you might have about our features and services. Setting up package discounts apply to all of your stores accordingly by following these steps: https://support.airbit.com/article/115-how-do-i-set-up-discounts

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Any way to make like a 5 free package deal? Make it easy for the customer to download 5 free beats with a click of a button? or a pop up when someone visits the site?

Hi @RojozProduction22

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are glad to answer any inquiries you might have about our features and services. Unfortunately, we do not offer free downloads for collections as free downloads can only be for beats, at the moment. However, we really appreciate your suggestion and I will forward your proposal to our development team to review so that it can be considered in our future updates plans.

We are always glad to hear your feedback and suggestions as this helps us to improve your experience with us by adding your needed features and services.