How to make $5000+ a month selling beats online

WHATS UP I AM 101 DA EXCLUSIVE A 23 YR OLD MUSIC PRODUCER THAT HAS WORKED WITH ARTIST SUCH AS WIZ KHALIFA, RICK ROSS, FUTURE, & MORE.
I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU THE WEBSITES I USE TO GENERATE THE MOST TRAFFIC TO MY BEAT STORE AND HOW I AM ABLE TO MAKE $5000 A MONTH JUST FROM SELLING BEATS ONLINE.

NOW MY WEBSITE DOES NOT GET A LOT OF TRAFFIC - EVEN THO ITS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE FOR “BUY TRAP BEATS” - ITS A LOW TRAFFIC KEYWORD

BUT…

MY #1 TRAFFIC SOURCE / INCOME COMES FROM MY EMAIL MARKETING & CALLING ARTIST LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT MY NEW BEATS AND SPECIAL SALES MAKING SURE THEY HOP ON IT.
( I HAVE A LIST OF 20,000 EMAILS OF ARTIST LOOKING FOR BEATS WHICH I SEND OUT TO ABOUT 2 TIMES A WEEK - SOON IT WILL BE DAILY )

HONESTLY THERE IS NO SITE THAT I DEPEND ON TO BRING ME TRAFFIC & BEAT SALES.
BUT I DO USE SITES LIKE SOUNDCLICK, SOUNDCLOUD, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, REVERBNATION, DATPIFF, GOOGLE, & OTHER PRODUCERS SITES TO GENERATE TRAFFIC. MY YOUTUBE PAGE HAS 667,000 VIEW ALL TOGETHER AND I HAVE ABOUT 240 “POPULAR ARTIST” TYPE BEATS SO I WOULD SAY THAT IS MY FOUNDATION THAT GAVE ME MY POSITIONING TO START SELLING ALOT OF BEATS ONLINE.

ARTIST TRUST ME BECAUSE THEY CAN GOOGLE ME AND SEE I HAVE BEEN MAKING BEATS THAT ARTIST USE FOR OVER 6 YEARS NOW.

THE 3 STEP FORMULA THAT I USE TO GENERATE TRAFFIC AND MAKE MONEY ANYTHING ONLINE IS SIMPLY THIS:

1. CREATE A SQUEEZE / LANDING PAGE WITH A BRIBE LIKE " ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO GET 15 DOPE FREE BEATS" AND HAVE A FORM FOR THEM TO ENTER THERE INFO ( THERE ARE SERVICES LIKE AWEBER.COM, MAILCHIMP.COM, APP.GETRESPONCE.COM THAT EASILY LETS YOU CREATE THIS AND THEY WILL KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE ARTIST NAMES AND EMAILS FOR YOU.

2. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE ARTIST THAT GAVE YOU THERE EMAIL & ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS THE “GO-TO-PRODUCER” FOR WHATEVER THEY NEED - SIMPLY BY EMAILING THEM, GETTING MORE INFO ON THERE NEEDS & PROVIDING IT, AND SEEING WHAT TYPE OF BEATS THEY LIKE, ALSO BY SENDING THEM VIDEOS SHOWING THEM TECHNIQUES AND TIPS THAT CAN HELP IMPROVE THERE MUSIC.

3. OFFER THOSE ARTIST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ( BEATS, MIXING & MASTERING, PROMOTION, GRAPHIC DESIGNING, SONG FEEDBACK, & MORE.)
    AFTER A WHILE YOU WILL BE SEEN AS A TRUSTWORTHY MUSIC PRODUCER THAT PEOPLE WILL LOVE TO BUY BEATS FROM… SNOWBALL EFFECT

DEPENDING ON SOMEONE ELSE’S SITE TO BRING YOU TRAFFIC MEANS THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF OWNING THE CUSTOMER & PROSPECT INFORMATION… FOCUS ON BUILDING A LIST OF ARTIST THAT LIKE YOUR BEATS AND NOT JUST ONE-BEAT LIKER. A REAL BUSINESS RELIES ON RETURNING CUSTOMERS. THAT’S WHERE THE REAL MONEY COMES IN ON THE BACK END YOU MIGHT NOT SEE ALOT OF PLAYS BUT THIS MONTH ALONE I’VE MAKE OVER $5000 SELLING BEATS ONLINE… IM JUST HERE TO HELP

101 DA EXCLUSIVE
WWW.HOTTRAPBEATS.COM

You dropping knowledge and not asking anything in return. You are a good dude.

thanks lex! let me what top two questions would you like to ask me? i will answer both of them for you…

Appreciate the info man. Im just starting out, how should I go about building an email list?

flyasylumbeats.com
Like, comment & subscribe and I’ll do the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuh9NIsJ7gQ

I would’ve NEEEEVEEEERRR thought that “Buy Trap Beats” was a low traffic keyword. How’s that even possible?!

what’s good homes
I’m new to this page and I would like to know your opinion on my productions
please check out ! I’m desperate because there is no traffic on my page and I would like to know why
because of my free-account ? :frowning:
THANK YOU
greets
mike

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT VALUABLE INFORMATION MAN. SALUTE!

Email marketing is definitely a good strategy bro and one I will use once my beat selling website is finally up and running!

Keep it up homie!

this is a great article, a lot of ppl dont know this is the best way to market. Youtube has helped me a lot too

question. where do i post this squeeze page?

Good looking out on the info

This sounds like great advice. I’m rather new to soundclick/myflashstore & i want to know how i could get my website off the ground. I have placements with artists such as soulja boy, mmg, kevin gates and more. I believe i have the right talent just need some strategies to help establish a good email list, and attract traffic to my website. Also, i seen that you used youtube as a main source of attraction for your website. What about different networks such as facebook, twitter and such due to the fact that i am also relatively new to youtube with only about 200 subscribers. Thanks

Twitter: @Hollywoodbanger
Youtube/Soundcloud: Hollywood Bangers
Instagram: Hollywood_Bangers

Awesome advice, very helpful info for all producers.

good stuff brother!!!

Clutch. Thanks bro! Very useful information.

Appreciate the knowledge bro! I was able to take some good tips from here. www.blestproductions.com

Man ive been racking my brain trying to figure this stuff out. hell i can barely get ppl to look at my page on here lol. i appreciate the tips man.

are you running ads on social media to get traffic to your squeezepage

Good stuff homie. Social networks give me a good push, but I’m building that email list now. I give people my number to text me. Sometimes people just want to be able to trust you. http://www.Boogsmalone.com

Real dope stuff 101 :fist:t4: You speak that truth. “Snowball effect” in the works :pray:t4: