How to set up your PayPal account

The link you’ve provided has a space at the beginning, can you check to make sure there are no spaces before or after the link when entering it?

I’m getting an error when I enter the airbit url in the auto return, I made sure there are no spaces still says try again

@KotiBluEddYBandZ What does the error say? Can you share the URL you’re using?

Worked this time around. Thanks for your help.

its not giving an error anymore seems to be set up but now when a customer tries to check out with paypal it says cant complete this purchase at this time. Could that be because my account isnt set up correctly?

@KotiBluEddYBandZ it looks like your account is set up properly, so the error is probably caused by an issue with Paypal, or their Paypal account. If you have access to another Paypal account you can try purchasing a beat from yourself to test it out (I recommend setting the price to $1 first, to avoid Paypal fees).

I also recommend connecting Stripe to allow debit/credit card payments as well, so if anyone has an issue with Paypal they can complete their purchase without it. This is done in Dashboard > Settings > Selling Preferences

I have setup my IPN but when I click the link to setup PDT it’s taking me to the same IPN page. I need your help with this.

Hey @DoctorMelody, sorry about that - we’ve updated the link to take you to the correct page. Please try again and let us know if you run into any problems

Y’all gotta get on Stripe as well. So many producers missing out

-Lepa

The 6 Drum Kits (Free DL): http://www.younglepa.com/secret-sauce-6-drum-kits-used-top-selling-beats-2017/

@YoungLepa completely agree. For anyone that’s interested in accepting debit/credit cards via Stripe, this is done by clicking the ‘Connect With Stripe’ button in Dashboard > Settings > Selling Preferences.

Hey, I am from Ukraine and we cannot make Business or Premier accounts in here.
Is there any workarounds for countries with no Business Paypal option?

Hello, I dediced to change my paypal email adress and then everything stopped. Customers are getting an error at the end of the checkout like it wasn’t set up right

I tried to update my selling preferences with the new adress and the new token provided and I made sure everything was done right. I don’t understand where it could come from?

Thank you for your help.

Hi @sumeenk, we’ve responded to your ticket, please check your inbox when you can