How to set up your PayPal account

Hi @AkademyProductions

Unfortunately we are unable to diagnose the issue as it is occurring outside of our platform, on Paypal. However, I recommend you check that you’re not blocking encrypted website payments, as this has been the case for some other people, and changing this has solved the issue in some cases. You can do this from your Paypal > Profile > Profile & Settings > My Selling Preferences > Website Preferences (click ‘update’), then scroll down and make sure “Encrypted Website Payments” is set to ‘Off’.

If this is already set to ‘Off’, or changing this does not resolve the issue, please contact Paypal, as they will be able to diagnose and resolve this for you.

Did all the steps and got my pdt. It’s still telling me that my paypal address is invalid

Hi @munyarunesu

Thanks for contacting us for support. I am sorry to hear that you’ve faced this issue with your Paypal setup. I have reviewed your account for you and unfortunately it seems that you have not saved your Paypal email in your Dashboard > Settings > Selling Preferences > Scroll down to the “Paypal” section > Type your email and add your PDT token > Scroll down and click “Save”.

I hope this resolves this issue for you.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Do I have to upgrade my paypal to a business account in order to link it to air bit, or will air bit still work with my personal paypal account?