I Have Over 11K Views & Havent Sold A Beat Yet?

basically I have tons of views and only 24 beats to sell my leases are only $15 and my exclusives are only $50 I have great bundle deals my payment options are set up correctly and still im making no sales I only have 2 weeks left before I need to renew my membership Im thinking about switching back to beatstars if I dont start selling beats soon what gives? www.airbit/profile/fitzbeatz

Hi @FitzBeatz

Thanks for contacting us for support regarding your beats. I’m sorry to hear you weren’t making many sales with us, and we’d love to help you get your business moving in the right direction. We have plenty of articles + videos located here - http://bit.ly/2Ulc6V2 - which are dedicated to helping you get those first few sales.

It can take some time to go from uploading your first beats to getting regular sales, and patience is key.

We wish you all the best of luck with your beat sale on Airbit. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

How do you drive traffic to your beat store?
And did you use to get more beat sales with Beatstars? Why did you make the switch?