I love music i love music n i love music

how many people love music?

1 Like

Don’t let me alone. I love music very much too. I usually use my streaming music service, Spotify to listen to music on my computer and phones every day. Also, I can’t leave music on the go. I also have downloaded songs to local files from Spotify with my third-party Spotify Downloader Mac and save them as MP3 formats. So I can play music on my portable MP3 player outside offline.
My life can’t leave music. I love it.

Me too:raising_hand_woman:
I use Spotify and listen to Spotify on the go sometimes.
Just like Annie, I also use a tool to help me enjoy music on the go. But the tool I use is the Spotify Music Converter from DRmare. It is nice and outputs high audio quality.
By the way, this tool is now at big discount off at DRmare 2020 Christmas party. Any one and enjoy this special offer.

I like music because it makes me feel good. … Using magnetic resonance imaging they showed that people listening to pleasurable music had activated brain regions called the limbic and paralimbic areas, which are connected to euphoric reward responses, like those we experience from good food and addictive drugs.
I’d love to download Spotify music to MP3 with Spotify Music Converter then transfer to my MP3 player for listening anywhere.,

Thank you so much, for providing this information I really appreciate you.

Lol. What a weird topic of this thread? I believe everybody loves music, especially Spotify music. Otherwise, there won’t be so many Spotify playlist downloader to help Spotify free users download Spotify to MP3 files.

I did not know about the people but I do not love music.