I Need Beats! $25 or less lease please

I’m looking for specific style beats.

Circus or Halloween or Scary or Unique or Weird

Nothing gangster, trap same old same old.

Thanks!!

Ive realized that even if I feel I have enough beats for my album, I could always use one more if I find something I like!!!

Go check out Dj digital wolf…hes got what u looken 4 f sho!!!

Where can I find him? I tried search in here and it came up with nothing

Srry all caps…“DG DIGITAL WOLF”…HE GOT EXACTLY WAT U NEED!!!

Found him thanks! 99 cent beats have a pretty sweet song as well… Kind of sad there was one awesome circus style beat for around 20 I think. However ive been looking everywhere and I cant find it. Someone probably bought it!

U welcome…i personaly …dont think anybody can touch Wolf as far as horror grimmie vibe!!

That’s for sure. His stuff is abit to hard for me. But I do like thoes kinds of styles

holla at 'em …im sure he can turn it down a bit!!! LOL B)

WOW just came across DJ Inhuman SICK SICK SICK beats. A little too high for this rookie rapper but hopefully ill sell a few copies of my album and pick up some of his. BTW since im not sure how people will react to my music id rather keep costs abit lower at first heheh since I dont plan to be a pro rapper.

http://www.myflashstore.net/profile/16293-dj-inhuman

COME CHECK OUT SOME OF MY BEATS IM DIGITAL WOLF MY STYLE IS MORE LIKE A HORROR TYPE DARK HIP HOP STYLE ! ONE!

You can try http://www.InstantClassicProductionz.com A little different than your average producers

To Digital Wolf and Instant Classic productions. Thanks for your suggestions!! The style im looking for is more towards what Wolf does. The problem is wolf beats are abit to hard for me hahah. Nothing wrong with that though.

Appreciate the comments!!

Keep up the good work you both are doing a good job!!

Sent you a PM a moment ago… hope it’s of help, but regardless, I thank you for taking the time to read your PM and wish you the best in finding exactly what you’re looking for. Much respect fam.

Well I went a little over budget by $10! I bought an exclusive from Dj Inhuman called bad trip.

For everyone who helped out thanks!! Its good to communicate and see whats out there. I just hope my cd does well enough where I can make another one down the road. Then I can come back and get beats from you guys!!

Thanks again

No problem at all, Much respect! Hope you enjoy the beat and make some fire with it! Look forward to doing business with you in the near future. Thanks for the compliments as well on my beats again, I appreciate that as well. SALUTE!

Hey Genycis thanks!

You got a really good thing going and I hope that is working out well for you. I love beat makers like you that put out ALOT of Different style tracks and put some effort into it. It really shows well for you!

bro check out my music cheap from uk looking for collab

I think that my beats is what you need
http://www.myflashstore.net/profile/dxbeats

Join the Movement at ktgotbeats.com for the best deals on beats for $25 or less right now from what I’ve seen.

[quote=“Prainluda” post=8549]I’m looking for specific style beats.

Circus or Halloween or Scary or Unique or Weird

Nothing gangster, trap same old same old.

Thanks!!

Ive realized that even if I feel I have enough beats for my album, I could always use one more if I find something I like!!![/quote]

I have a beat called "Through My Eyez that has that Halloweeen kinda feel to it. You can check it out at www.InstantClassicProductionz.com under the West coast section.