I Need Beats! $25 or less lease please

I GOTCHU CHECK WHAT I GOT OUT IF YOU LIKE TIMBO IM STILL UPLOADING TO THIS SITE THOUGH

My leases are only $7.

First of all thank you all for your replys. I have finished my cd already but if I ever do get to making another one I will be buying everything from this site.

1 thing is at the start of this topic you had people actually SUGGESTING the kind of stuff I was looking for. Then eventually its like “Hey Check me Out” Even though your beats don’t have at all what im looking for I dont like that approach. Im just letting you know. I appreciate the people who actually reccomed stuff they have made instead of just putting their link out there.

I know im Nobody but in the end I did buy 1 exclusive beat for $35 and paid others for leases. So ever bit counts.

This is not for all. Because some people did things right. It’s just others who pimp their link without anything even close to what im looking for I don’t like that much.

Anyways sorry for the negative post! I had a long day yesterday and the fact that it’s taken a week and my album is up on most stores except itunes yet.

Visit this Site also…
www.hypenotic.de

maybe you´ll find something

Check out my beats, maybe you find what you search.

Check my beats out bro :slight_smile: http://www.myflashstore.net/profile/23418-gustavo

OR at www.flipgamebeatz.com

If ya can link to my G mail I can custom make any type of beat you like just hit me up on rawwconnection@gmail.com believe me I can get grim with it…am not bragging on myself but that what I do adapt to any style…so check me out if ya wish …

Seems I’m a bit late, but I have a beat that might suit the vibe you’re looking for. I call it Lean In.

yo i got you 25 dollars for lease www.soundcloud.com/projectonthebeatz

i got you hedzhigh.com