Infinity Store iframe redirects top-level window on checkout

Hi Airbit team,

The embeddable Infinity Store player is awesome. However, I think it would be great if it didn’t redirect the page hosting the iframe to the checkout page when the user proceeds to checkout within the iframe. This could make it very easy for the user to navigate away from site hosting the iframe. Alternatively, if the “Continue Shopping” link within the checkout page (after redirection) could return back to the original page, that would be cool too. But ideally, I think all the navigation should be contained within the iframe or at least we should have some configuration options related to that.

Thanks

Hi @frankbeatz

Thanks for contacting us with your inquiry about Infinity Store. Unfortunately, we do not provide this option, at the moment. However, we really appreciate your suggestion and I will forward your proposal to our development team to review so that it can be considered in our future updates plans.

We are always glad to hear your feedback and suggestions as this helps us to improve your experience with us by adding your needed features and services.