Introducing Autotag

Are you tired of tagging all your beats manually and uploading them to your account? Do you have hundreds of untagged beats on your account that will take hours, days or weeks to tag them all? Well, we’ve got your back!

If you are unsure what a tagged beat is, the importance of tagged beats for security, or the difference between tagged beats and a voicetag then read this post to find out more.

We are proud to announce our Autotag feature!

You can now automatically created tagged versions of your beats directly on myFlashStore. A tagged beat is a single MP3 beat with your voicetag looped and mixed in throughout. It’s used for streaming on your stores for protection against unauthorised use.

Just select the beats and with a click of a button our system will do all the leg work to mix your voicetag and untagged beats together to create a tagged version.

You can get started straight away, this feature is available to all members. Just go to your Dashboard -> Beats section, select the beats you want to autotag, then in the bulk changes box at the top, select the Autotag tab.

All new beats uploaded will be sent to Autotag automatically to create a tagged version so you won’t have manually select them.

We understand that a lot of you will prefer to tag your beats yourself, it can be an art to mix the tag into your beat and get the timing perfect so you will always be able to upload your own tagged beats.

We really hope this feature will save you huge amounts of time.

Seems like everyone is making the jump over to Beat Stars
Make Sure You Upload Tagged Beats
How do you add Voice Tag to a Song?
How do I add a voicetag?
How do I add a voicetag?
Thank You MFS #AutoTAG
Can someone be stealing my beats
How to post mastered version in store, but send unmastered version to customer?
What To Do If You’ve Uploaded Tagged Beats When Creating New Beats
How do I add a voicetag?
How to setup personal voice tags?
Beat Tags, Select All Option?
How Do I Add Files Or Replace Files On Existing Beats?
Voice Tag problem continues
Tagged beats will be required from 12th December 2016
Make Sure You Upload Tagged Beats
HTML5 Store Not Loading on Google Chrome

AWESOME FEATURE
THANK YOU!

Dope feature. Thanks

It keeps saying that it can’t upload files of this type. I’ve made it 10min 30 secs long, have tried mono and stereo and also played around with the bit rate (making it as low as 64kbps), what’s the issue?

agreed i cant upload fucking shit!

@Emmillio Many apologies for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this issue? Could you please send your Autotag using WeTransfer to support@myflashstore.net and we’ll take a look as to why the file isn’t being accepted.

@HooksandBeats Apologies you are having the same issue, could you do the same please and we’ll look into it.

@Emmillio @HooksandBeats Tomorrow we are putting out an update so you can use your current Voicetag to autotag beats, instead of uploading a separate autotag file. Once the update is up, we’ll update this post.

I’d already put tags on my beats before hand. Do I have to use the autotag feature or will I be okay selling them without the autotag?

@apollobluez having your tag play once on the beat offers minimal protection, and tagging the original file throughout is unfair to artists who pay for the beat and received a tagged version. We always recommend having tagged beats uploaded, which will protect your beats throughout, and the original untagged version will be sent to the artist (or a version with one tag, if that’s what you uploaded)

Having tagged beats uploaded for all your beats also means that the Flash element in the HTML stores will be removed, and the stores will not be blocked in Chrome (as Google is phasing out Flash and currently blocks it).

If you use Autotagging, tagged beats can be created for all your beats, giving maximum protection, and allowing your store to function without issue in Chrome. The original mp3 you uploaded will still be sent to customers when they purchase from you

What about signature voice tags that are used at the beginning of tracks? I would like to use auto tag, but the beats I load to send to artists have one (1) signature tag at the beginning of the track (Like most tracks you hear today). I feel that this will clash with the auto tag feature. I hope that I am making sense…

@BlessedByKD Signature voicetags once at the beginning of the track are fine, even on the untagged MP3. We understand this is a common technique producers use to brand their tracks.

If you want to use Autotag but not clash with your signature tag, then I would suggest creating a voicetag which has 20-30 seconds of silence at the beginning then the tag after that. Then upload it to your Dashboard -> Settings -> Voicetag section and go ahead and Autotag your beats. This way it should allow space for your signature tag before playing the voicetag.

I hope that helps.

FUCK!!!

I am having issues. now in my dashboard I can listen to my beat with no issues. but when I go to my profile I can only listen to the voice tag. PLEASE HELP.

FLASHSTORE PROFILE:
https://www.myflashstore.net/profile/ogtracks

SOUNDCLICK:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1389306

@OGTracks Just checked your profile and Soundclick page and I can listen to your beats fine. Are you still experiencing this problem?

My auto tag upload is playing over the beat repeatedly with minimal rest points in between. How do I space out my auto tag?

Hi @kimothebeatmaker. You need add silence to the tag using your music editing software then re-upload it and run the Autotag again. e.g. if you add 30 secs of silence, the file will still play continuously but the tag will only be heard every 30 secs

How many tags can we upload at once.

You can only have one tag uploaded at once

If you want to use different tags for different beats you can replace your current tag then use the Autotag only for select beats. For example:

You have 10 beats uploaded and you’ve used Autotag to tag all 10 with the same tag. If you want the last 2 to have a different tag you can upload your new tag in Dash > Settings > Voicetag, then head to Beats > My Beats and select the last 2 beats and run the Auto tag again. This will tag only the two selected beats with your newly uploaded tag

Or you can tag your beats yourself and upload tagged beats in Dash > Beats > Upload > Tagged

Is there a way to turn this feature off? It kind of hard to vibe to a track and potentially buy it when a tag is played throughout the beat…that was an issue that someone brought to my attention when they visited my site.