Introducing Autotag

@Emmillio Many apologies for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this issue? Could you please send your Autotag using WeTransfer to support@myflashstore.net and we’ll take a look as to why the file isn’t being accepted.

@HooksandBeats Apologies you are having the same issue, could you do the same please and we’ll look into it.

@Emmillio @HooksandBeats Tomorrow we are putting out an update so you can use your current Voicetag to autotag beats, instead of uploading a separate autotag file. Once the update is up, we’ll update this post.

I’d already put tags on my beats before hand. Do I have to use the autotag feature or will I be okay selling them without the autotag?

@apollobluez having your tag play once on the beat offers minimal protection, and tagging the original file throughout is unfair to artists who pay for the beat and received a tagged version. We always recommend having tagged beats uploaded, which will protect your beats throughout, and the original untagged version will be sent to the artist (or a version with one tag, if that’s what you uploaded)

Having tagged beats uploaded for all your beats also means that the Flash element in the HTML stores will be removed, and the stores will not be blocked in Chrome (as Google is phasing out Flash and currently blocks it).

If you use Autotagging, tagged beats can be created for all your beats, giving maximum protection, and allowing your store to function without issue in Chrome. The original mp3 you uploaded will still be sent to customers when they purchase from you

What about signature voice tags that are used at the beginning of tracks? I would like to use auto tag, but the beats I load to send to artists have one (1) signature tag at the beginning of the track (Like most tracks you hear today). I feel that this will clash with the auto tag feature. I hope that I am making sense…

@BlessedByKD Signature voicetags once at the beginning of the track are fine, even on the untagged MP3. We understand this is a common technique producers use to brand their tracks.

If you want to use Autotag but not clash with your signature tag, then I would suggest creating a voicetag which has 20-30 seconds of silence at the beginning then the tag after that. Then upload it to your Dashboard -> Settings -> Voicetag section and go ahead and Autotag your beats. This way it should allow space for your signature tag before playing the voicetag.

I hope that helps.

FUCK!!!

I am having issues. now in my dashboard I can listen to my beat with no issues. but when I go to my profile I can only listen to the voice tag. PLEASE HELP.

FLASHSTORE PROFILE:
https://www.myflashstore.net/profile/ogtracks

SOUNDCLICK:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1389306

@OGTracks Just checked your profile and Soundclick page and I can listen to your beats fine. Are you still experiencing this problem?

My auto tag upload is playing over the beat repeatedly with minimal rest points in between. How do I space out my auto tag?

Hi @kimothebeatmaker. You need add silence to the tag using your music editing software then re-upload it and run the Autotag again. e.g. if you add 30 secs of silence, the file will still play continuously but the tag will only be heard every 30 secs

How many tags can we upload at once.

You can only have one tag uploaded at once

If you want to use different tags for different beats you can replace your current tag then use the Autotag only for select beats. For example:

You have 10 beats uploaded and you’ve used Autotag to tag all 10 with the same tag. If you want the last 2 to have a different tag you can upload your new tag in Dash > Settings > Voicetag, then head to Beats > My Beats and select the last 2 beats and run the Auto tag again. This will tag only the two selected beats with your newly uploaded tag

Or you can tag your beats yourself and upload tagged beats in Dash > Beats > Upload > Tagged

Is there a way to turn this feature off? It kind of hard to vibe to a track and potentially buy it when a tag is played throughout the beat…that was an issue that someone brought to my attention when they visited my site.

Hi @kamrcole, you can remove the tagged versions by selecting all your beats using the checkbox in Beats > My Beats. Then, from the tabs above select Delete > Delete Tagged. Please ensure you only delete the tagged versions, as beats cannot be recovered once they’re deleted

We do not recommend removing the tagged versions as this leaves your beats unprotected. If the tag is played too frequently we recommend modifying the tag in your DAW so it plays less often. You can add as much silence as you like before/after the tag, then upload it in Dash > Settings > Voicetag and run the Autotag

I have a gold membership and it is not allowing me to upload tagged beats, the only option available is “new”. ALSO when i tried to give in and use the autotage feature it is telling me the file size is too large even though its simply the tag and 25 seconds of silence AND it wont even tell me what the accepted file size is. this is ridiculous, i’ve been trying to upload beats for hours and imthis close to saying fuck airbit because this shit should not be this complicated and glitchy.

Hi @WildlifeBeats, sorry to hear you had issues with your voicetag, and for the delay in getting back to you. I’m glad to see that it is now uploaded and functioning correctly. Please let us know if any other issues come up

How do you turn this off? I deleted the clip and it still plays repeatedly one my player and is rather annoying.

New to AirBit and confused. I can’t remove the autotag at all, and there is absolutely zero option for me to upload any other type of audio aside from “New”.

@KcBeatzDotCom @MynDuke the tagged beat can be deleted in Beats > My Beats by clicking the checkbox to the left of your beats, then Delete > Delete Tagged from the tabs above. Please ensure you only delete the tagged version as beats cannot be recovered once deleted.

@MynDuke you must upload at least one MP3 in Upload > New, and have a paid account before you see other options. Free members can only upload an MP3 or Wav in ‘New’, whilst Gold/Plat members will see the options; Replace, Tagged & Trackouts after uploading their first beat