Is it possible to have a 100% off coupon code?

I see that you can have a coupon code all the way up to 99% off, but how do we create a coupon which essentially gives the customer a free beat?

@1stOfficial unfortunately this isn’t currently possible, but may be introduced in future

Can you also create a way to limit how coupons are used? Such as how many beats a coupon can be applied to, or not being able to use them along with bundle discount deals.

Currently you can set usage limits per customer or per coupon, but these are good ideas you’ve shared, and something we can consider adding in the future

Hello,

Has this issue been implemented? I need a 100% off coupon for some marketing promos I want to run. What is the alternative if the coupon to 100% hasn’t been changed?

Thanks

Would love to see a 100% coupon option. Right now, producers on your platform that want to offer a free beat to an individual artist have to email the artist directly. Those types of exchanges don’t introduce said artist to the Airbit platform and nor our back catalog on Airbit. It also limits their chance of being exposed to the rest of the producer community here.

Studies also show that when trying to convert someone from a free client to paying client, it is important that even free work discloses how much the service usually charges, followed by a clearly stated discount on an invoice. It sets the expectation that “the product is worth this much, but you’re being given a deal” verses “this person has free product”.

Much love, you’re doing something really dope with the platform!

Thanks for your feedback @WSOBeats & @sentzbeats, whilst not at the forefront of updates to be implemented, this is still on our to-do list and hope to introduce it in the near future.