Licenses and Filetypes

If someone leases a beat in here, do they only get an mp3 or do they get all files?

Ps. why can’t i upload trackouts? Or is this some sort of a paid feature? I had to use dropbox

Hi @WoofaRiddims

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are glad to address any inquiries you might have about our features and services. The purchased files types depend on the producer’s offered files with each license. This can be easily done from your Dashboard > Licenses & Contracts > Click the pen icon to edit > Scroll down where you can choose to send any type of files with the license purchase.

For any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Thank You, i’m still wondering about the stems thing. Because the upload part where the uploading stems button directs me to, it still uploads the stems as if they were individual beats. Any help with that?

Hi @WoofaRiddims

Thanks for contacting us with your issue. I have reviewed your account for you and unfortunately free accounts can not host the trackouts on Airbit - as only Gold / Platinum subscription plan allows access to uploading trackouts. However, you may send the trackouts files to your customers manually after purchase.

We deeply apologize for any caused inconveniences by this situation.

For any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Ahh allright, i wish this was made clearer, but no worries