More Song Features

I use airbit to host my beats as well as my own music and I think it would be awesome if you made the songs section exactly like the beats section. I’ve noticed that beats have a lot more features than songs do, for example:

1. You can offer free beat downloads in exchange for an email or social follow, but with songs you can only offer free direct downloads. It would be really cool to be able to collect emails from fans of my music as well.

2. On the infinity store, you can create different pages linking to beat collections or playlists (for example: Trap Beat Tape Vol. 3) but with songs you can only display singles and not playlists you have created. For example I’d like to have a tab on my song store called albums but am only allowed to display my songs as singles. I think you can achieve this with the other html players but this seems to be missing from the infinity store.

These are the only major concerns I have regarding the songs features, but I’m sure there is so much more that could be done.

I believe that more people would use airbit to host their music if there was more features for artists. And if there was more artists using airbit, that could mean more beat sales for producers, being that there would be more artists using the airbit service. This also means a whole new demographic for airbit to advertise monthly memberships to. I think its a win in every direction.

Hi @ImpressiveBeats

We are glad to hear your suggestions. We will consider your recommendations in our future developments plans.

Wow! I think that is a great idea!!!