My beats aren't selling

I’ve been working hard on my music but nothing good seems to happen. I promote my work on social media, but nobody’s interested. I feel like i wanna quit trying to sell my beats because nobody wants them. it’s like a waste of time

Hi @Tarnaite

I am sorry to hear that you’re facing a hard time with your beat sale. You may consider to check out these marketing strategies which can aid you with beat sale: https://airbit.com/blog/how-to-sell-more-beats-online/

You can also view youtube video that of our star producers on our youtube channel, which includes industry tips from experienced producers: www.youtube.com/myflashstore

We also offer a promotion service that helps you promote your beats on our home page. Promotion is $20 per day, with a minimum of 7 days. This will see your beat added to our homepage, the top of relevant search + browse results, as well as promoted on Soundcloud + Twitter. (Unfortunately we cannot guarantee sales or traffic with promotion, only that we will promote it as mentioned).

I hope this helps you with your beat sale!

For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Post a link to your beats. Do you have a website?

You can have alot of marketing strategies and those help but your brand isant built enough so its not about making a lot of beats that sound good, if the brand isant there than no or unless you have deep connections within the music business. Ive also heard yourbeats id say keep working your getting there.

https://airbit.com/profile/Tarnaite

Thank you, i know that’s really a marketing skill that i have to build, i guess it takes time

I think that the best strategy now is to make 2 hours beat collection and call it something like “lofi hip hop beats to relax and study” :smiley:
This way you’ll get a great number of views and subscribers. It’s a long and hard work but it’ll pay back for sure.
The other thing to take into consideration before posting beats on a youtube is to adjust keywords correctly. It’s an extremely simple thing but people often forget about this essential step. Here’s a free service which will help youtube tag tool.
Another great thing are collaborations, I think that there’s no need to explain this. Just don’t be shy to offer a partnership to other artists. Hope it helps :wink:

Thank you so much, hope it works😊