My Experience with Boostaudio.com

they deliver lots of traffic but i dont know where the traffic comes from…they are upgrading their servers so well see how it goes :slight_smile:

Do you need to pay for the promotion ?

I might have to check them out. Did you get any sells?

yes you do…i payed $40 bucks 5000 hits but its best 2 do business with them may 25th cause they are upgrading

no sales but a shitload of traffic hits 2 my website…i will order from them again next month cause they are doing upgrades!!!

$40 for 5,000 hits? And no sales? Isnt that a loss? And why do you wanna do business with them again if you dint make any sales with them from your last investment? There people investing $40 and seeing a return on their investment! Maybe theres something you dint tell us?

Learn How to Sell beats --> www.PassiveProducer.com

Make Money Selling Products to Artists and Producers --> www.ProducerSalesFunnel.com

Thats crazy! 5,000 hits for $40 seems good, but if its not converting why go again with that?
I get sales from free Facebook posts lol

I hope you used a capture page to send the traffic to instead of your main beat site, if you did not you basically just waisted all that traffic.

You won’t see any sales by just sending that 5,000 hits to your beat site. Please tell me you sent that to your capture page.

I guess the exposure is good getting 5,000 hits but no sales? I haven’t heard your beats but if they’re dope and reasonably priced and you didn’t get no sales that’s kinda strange. Where did the traffic come from?

Thats what i asked them and they said they had a bad traffic supplier…and they should be getting a fresh new traffic source on the 25th of may…but on their sites it says they do deals with soundclick and reverbnation to name a few but i have not seen any clicks from those sites on my traffic stats

Ill try them one more time with their smaller package and ill give you a better review…

What’s up everyone! :slight_smile:
It’s Mark B. one of the co-founders of BoostAudio.com I figured I will join this discussion to clarify a few things and perhaps answer some questions.

The site is currently undergoing some changes and we are doing our best to have it back up and running ASAP. We are also looking to partner up with more new sites and should be posting a form within the next few days.

The Mission: The primary objective and core reason we created BoostAudio is to connect musicians/producers with targeted prospects (one of the most difficult tasks ever)

The Prospects:
The majority of “traffic” is email based (75.0%). We work with several music websites where we obtain targeted leads from( customers).

Pricing & Guarantee:
5,000 Email Blast - $29.95
10,000 Email Blast - $39.95
We guarantee that you will get at least 5,000 visits to your site or your money back.

If you have any questions get in touch with us anytime!

Mark B.
Co-founder
BoostAudio

Well on my website i do not have a capture page set up to capture emails…so if i did get hits or clicks to my page there was no way that i could have a person enter their email…but i will have a email set up this week with aweber and order from them next month to see how things go again…i dont mind the $40 bucks i spend that on other stupid shit anyways…so ill keep u posted on my next order!!!

[quote=“OlaBeatMaker” post=17477]$40 for 5,000 hits? And no sales? Isnt that a loss? And why do you wanna do business with them again if you dint make any sales with them from your last investment? There people investing $40 and seeing a return on their investment! Maybe theres something you dint tell us?

Learn How to Sell beats --> www.PassiveProducer.com

Make Money Selling Products to Artists and Producers --> www.ProducerSalesFunnel.com[/quote]

Well on my website i do not have a capture page set up to capture emails…so if i did get hits or clicks to my page there was no way that i could have a person enter their email…but i will have a email set up this week with aweber and order from them next month to see how things go again…i dont mind the $40 bucks i spend that on other stupid shit anyways…so ill keep u posted on my next order!!!

[quote=“Pauli2Times” post=17484]Thats crazy! 5,000 hits for $40 seems good, but if its not converting why go again with that?
I get sales from free Facebook posts lol

I hope you used a capture page to send the traffic to instead of your main beat site, if you did not you basically just waisted all that traffic.

You won’t see any sales by just sending that 5,000 hits to your beat site. Please tell me you sent that to your capture page.[/quote]

Thats where i fucked up…i did not have a capture page…but its no biggie…im setting one up this week and when i try another with boostaudio ill post my results!!!

Weird sites that really had nothing to do with music but when i asked about this they said that they did a bad deal with a traffic vendor and should try back on the 25th of may so i will try them out with a capture page and will see how it goes…

We should be up and running by the 25th. However, if it takes longer it’s because we are striving to build a service that provides solid results. We have thousands of targeted email leads but that’s not enough. There is much more that goes behind the the complex code of the BoostAudio platform. We want you to see the results.

Thank you all for your patience. :slight_smile:

PS. I will make sure to keep you posted.

Mark B.
BoostAudio

I would appreciate your feedback on a current BoostAudio related project that will possibly be implemented along with the new release. We are developing a free to use system that allows producers to exchange their current leads/customers with each other to mutually benefit.

Here is how it works:

The process is based on the amount of leads you choose to share. For example 100, 500, 1000, ect… You fill out a short form and upload a CSV email file, or enter the emails in a special text field. (whichever method is more convenient for you.)

“Producer A” chooses to exchange 100 leads with “Producer B” This happens automatically once the all leads/emails are verified.

Both producers benefit by getting a 100 new leads/prospects to add to their existing email list.

Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks B)

Mark B.
BoostAudio

did you guys fix your servers…or do we still have to wait till may 25th ???

The servers are running smooth. Just wrapping up the FanShare system which will be released in beta version within a week. :slight_smile: We are also working on getting a few more partner sites catering more towards poroducers/beatmakers.

Will keep you posted!

Mark B.
BoostAudio

The FanShare system is now live on BoostAudio as promised :laugh: It is absolutely free and exclusively for producers. Check it out here:http://boostaudio.com/fan-share/

Enjoy!

Mark B.
BoostAudio

wtf boostaudio is a scam. how do yall not see that? 5K visits and no conversions??
Ive bought ads on datpiff and they only send you abt 2500 uniqiue visits in a week. they prolly buy some web visits on fiverr and resell them for higher. I bought from them one time and instantly knew they were fake. damn I been off this forum for 6 months and its gone to hell. ppl scamming and now everyones a beatselling guru. I saw someone post one $50 sale earlier saying he is tired of selling beats like wtf who does some stupid shit like that. Anyway to the producers who arent stupid, sorry if I sound harsh, but this has gotten out of hand.