My Experience with Boostaudio.com

yes 5000 hits no sales somethings lacking , hey i been on the site since wednsday hit almost 1500 views with only 1 beat sold . these topics definitely do help though , thank u all

I’m not at all trying to be a downer or anything, but if I’m not mistaken (which I very well could be), not many people are going to pay $400 for non exclusive rights to a beat, no matter how amazing it sounds.

I apologize in advance if this came across the wrong way, or if I am mistaken about what I saw in terms of prices for non exclusive rights for the beats on your page.

This post is outdated. They have changed the way they do business. Check it here:http://www.myflashstore.net/forum/3-general-discussion/18519-the-new-boostaudiocom

[quote=“BarbieBeats” post=19009]I’m not at all trying to be a downer or anything, but if I’m not mistaken (which I very well could be), not many people are going to pay $400 for non exclusive rights to a beat, no matter how amazing it sounds.

I apologize in advance if this came across the wrong way, or if I am mistaken about what I saw in terms of prices for non exclusive rights for the beats on your page.[/quote]

SORRY 2 DISSAPPOINT BUT I CAN GIVE U THE LINK TO 10 PRODUCERS THAT CHARGE 600-2000 FOR EXCLUSIVES AND ARE MAKING BANK ON AND OFF LINE FROM BEATS…SO HOPE U CAN RAISE YOUR STANDARDS MAN CUZ I WILL BE ONE OF TOSE PRODUCERS REAL SOON…PEACE

Glad to see you’re ambitious. :smiley: We need more producers like that around here. But please don’t use all caps, it can get annoying.

That ain’t shit. I payed $5 dollars and got a lil over 3500 views to my shit lmao they ripping you off homie.

Focus on Targeted traffic not just any bullshit. You need higher conversion rates not higher view rates. views don’t mean shit. Money do.

Boostaudio.com is definitely a scam. I purchased the package of 1,500 verified emails for about $25. Once I received the email (Which was in the junk folder) I clicked the link for the email list but I kept getting an error message that says "“Sorry but your download link has expired.” I tried contacting them through their website and sending emails to staff@boostaudio.com multiple times but I have yet to hear anything back from them. This was back at the very beginning of the new year in January. I strongly recommend that none of you producers use this service for it is just a waste of your time and money. Learn from the mistakes of others.