Not sending activation code to email

Hi @dayzNnightzBeats

Thanks for contacting us for support. I have reviewed your account for you and it seems that you’ve unfortunately entered a wrong email at sign up and therefore the activation email was not received. I have sent you the activation code and link via email, as per your request.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Airbit cannot activate my account because it is not sending an activation code to my Email: oliver-green@talktalk.net.

Hi. Im having the same problem. Pls help

Same problems over here in South Africa with the email activation.

Yeah same here. Could i get the activation code too?

Hi @Laventie78

Thanks for contacting us for support. I am glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you successfully via email.

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi @vidbeats

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are glad to see that your issue was resolved successfully.

For any inquiries or assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Hi @mydamnself

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are sorry to hear that you have faced this issue. I have reviewed your account for you and it seems that the issue has been resolved successfully and your account is activated now, as per your wish.

Hi @TasBeats

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are sorry to hear that you have faced this issue. I have reviewed your account for you and it seems that the issue has been resolved successfully and your account is activated now, as per your wish.