Not sending activation code to email

Hi @MANAKI

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are sorry to hear that you’ve faced an issue with your activation code. Unfortunately, the activation code email might have redirected to your Junk or Spam folder.

I am glad to inform you that I have contacted you with your activate code via email from support@airbit.com

For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi @nextlevelbeats

Thanks for contacting us for support. We are sorry to hear that you’ve faced an issue with your activation code. Unfortunately, the activation code email might have redirected to your Junk or Spam folder.

I am glad to inform you that I have contacted you with your activate code via email from support@airbit.com

Hi @14casper

Hi im not recieving my confirmation email to fully set up my account . help would be great please

Hi @SullyGlor

I have also not received an activation code or any other emails

Hi @madmac37