Paid for track, but keeps saying pending?

Hi,

I paid for a track exclusive license @ 299 USD and I’ve been charged for the track. But airbit wont let me download my paid for track- I just keep getting this message saying refresh in a few minutes or contact support? Anyone know what’s going on here? I’m starting to wonder if I’ve been ripped off by a scam or something. I contacted support and so far nothing from them on the issue. Help would be great.

Thanks

Hi @calebjohns, sorry to hear there was an issue with your purchase. We have responded to your ticket, please check your email when you can

Hey found out everythings fine with the pending issue. Just a hold since its an e cheque on paypal. Thanks for your reply!

I bought 4 tracks last month …they were in my dashboard.but now they gone…still have digital receipt but lost the beats …How?

@hotbobbi31 sorry to hear this, can you please provide your order number so we can look into this for you?

Hey something else, iam new on airbit and i was wondering if its possible to change my paypall acount?

@GomesProductions yes you can change it any time by updating the details in Dash > Settings > Selling Preferences. Make sure you go through the setup guide again for the new account to link it correctly - https://airbit.kayako.com/article/78-how-to-set-up-your-paypal-account