Quality time

how do you spend quality time with your family?

How to spend quality time? I think just being able to spend time with your family could already be called quality time.

BUY TIME. ITS CHEAP… ONLY COST A HEART AND MIND. YOU CAN GET THEM OFF OF EBAY.COM

I looked for any TIME for sale in ebay like you said, there isn’t any. LOL Ha ha ha. If only its that easy to buy time then perhaps the one selling it would be a trillionaire now.

Although its difficult to find time to spend time with my family .I have to take efforts to take out little time for my family especially with my children.I believe that EFFORT to take out little time is itself called a QUALITY TIME.

as uncle Sam would say -Pray to god to add tim(e)-day after sunday to make it “8 days a week”!
Quality family time has evolved to playing xbox, drinking & barbeque, pretty cool for me! :smiley:

For me, buying a coffee machine became a revelation at one time. While visiting site claped eyes on miracle machine with grinder, not too dimensional (the kitchen is small), and, oh Lord, yes, I brew coffee at home more delicious than in coffee-houses, and I can make caffe mochas as well with liqueurs and rum. If to say short, I am just happy, there is only left to find the same coffee lover as me)) And cardamom is super, tasty and makes you feel in a tonus)