Raise Your Beats Prices Stop Being A B*tch

Wassup Producer World:

I Made A LEASE Beat Sale On The 26th and I Found Out Today…lol
But The Reason Why Im Posting This Is For You Guys To Raise
Your F-ing Prices Man/Woman…BE A REAL MUSIC PRODUCER
if your music has got the quality sound Yall…

I DONT WANNA BE THE ONLY PERSON CAKING OFF BEATS NOW…
OR DO I :evil: :laugh: PEACE :woohoo:

[attachment=282]48.png[/attachment]

Imagine if you priced it at $15 B) It’ll sell faster and that’ll be more people spreading your beat.

As long as u get it…

i price my leases at $15.00

I think that is great advice! But realize everyone doesn’t have the same marketing as you or the same fan base as you. Maybe not even the same quality. It is good advice to price your beats based on the quality and marketing tactic you actually have and follow. Congrats on your sale tho! It’s definitely a good thing to get paid for something you love doing!

Keep being Legendary

Legendary Beatz

sorry dude thats the difference between me and others 80-100 for a lease is the norm for me now…wtf ima do with 15 bucks…lol

Humble down some bruh… Everyone doesn’t have the same quality and doesn’t need to lease at such a high price and it depends on the persons skill as well.

#Operation #RaiseYourPrices … All about it.

Great job fam. Keep doing what you’re doing!

So your telling me that your satisfied with leasing at 15 bucks…what can that buy now days… Im trying to show producers that 80-100 dollars for a lease is possible and I have a vision that can be the normal price for beat leases…problem is. you thinking too low and I dont need to be humble if u trying to tell the talent on here its okay to not charge more than their worth…

Were different bro…but ill be happy to charge clients more…my next sale gon be 100 a lease

How much have you made this month?

Good work, keep doing your grind and its true the statements you made.

Yea Keep Doing you bro. I agree with your point of veiw. RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!

Your beats are waaaay too compressed. you suck.

Leading beats @ high prices your not going to sell them like hot cakes. Lower prices and discounts bring more traffic. Rappers are cheap now days as they are really looking for anything cheap so go no lower than $15 and throw in a buy one get one free deal in or something they are going to keep coming back.

In theory, I think it would be dope if we could command more money for individual leases but, unfortunately the price is driven more by the market of beat buyers than it is by what a producer feels his beats are worth. ToneJonez is the top selling producer on MFS period and he doesn’t even charge that much for his leases, yet he is a 6 figure a year earning producer. Do the research, peep out Allrounda, NY Bangerz, Maskerade Beats, ect…all top notch quality (and yes, they are your competition) and none of them are selling leases for $80 bucks.

Tell me this though…how many of those 80 dollar leases have you sold since this one?

Just to let everyone know. Firstly the artists buying the beats off here aren’t making much money off them if any, and most of them are usually broke, trying to make it big. And Secondly if prices of your beats were on average 80 to 100 dollars I’m sure most people would move elsewhere. There are tons of free royalty beats available and even free beats on YouTube we could use instead. If I’m releasing an album of 19 tracks. I’m not willing to pay 1900 dollars because most artists buying beats haven’t made it. I’d probably only buy a beat or maybe none at all and I also wouldn’t do any promotion of the beat and wouldn’t tell anyone where I got it from. On the other hand, if the beat was 10 to 20 dollars, I’d probably buy 10 to 20 beats, and I’d promote the shit out of the producer. And If I made some money off it, I’d sure as hell come back and drop the producer some more money and buy exclusive rights to some of his beats.

[quote=“gsarcade” post=19816]So your telling me that your satisfied with leasing at 15 bucks…what can that buy now days… Im trying to show producers that 80-100 dollars for a lease is possible and I have a vision that can be the normal price for beat leases…problem is. you thinking too low and I dont need to be humble if u trying to tell the talent on here its okay to not charge more than their worth…

Were different bro…but ill be happy to charge clients more…my next sale gon be 100 a lease[/quote]

Believe me, $80 is too high for a lease. What would you rather sell, 1 $80 a month or a couple hundred $20 leases?

I agree with most of the producers on here. even the popular producers that we hear about aren’t even selling leases for $80. Highest I’ve seen so far is $30. Which works with the market, even though it’s still a bit pricey for average artists.

If your artists are ignorant to what they are actually getting, then sure they will pay $80 for a lease. How many of your artists know what a lease actually is? They don’t have exclusive rights to it, all they have is a lease for the beat. You (the producer) owns full rights to the beat and can still sell it to a hundred more artists. Do your customers know that? Maybe they do, maybe they don’t, and you can probably say whatever you want online to make your argument valid.

The reality is, you have to do what is competitive. leasing for $80 isn’t competitive. The pricing in the market for leases is between $9-$30, that’s just how it is. Most upcoming artists have families or are broke, and less than that will actually go anywhere with their music. So any artists who purchases LEASES for $80, is only failing themselves when their are more talented producers selling beats for less than that.

But if you are selling near 50 beats a month or even 20 beats a month at $80, MORE POWER TO YOU. But I’m sure the reality is, you probably sold 1 at $80, and got hype about it. So you prematurely posted on here, not knowing that other producers are going to get on your case lol.

But to each his own, and if it works for you right now, better exploit it, because it’s not going to last long, that’s just the reality of the game.

Be You, Be Legendary!
Legendary Beatz

$80 to $100 a lease is just fine if you know what you’re doing. You can easily sell 3 to 5 of those a day. Even more for some producers.