Selling Beats Just Got Easier! - Seeking BETA Testers For New Software For Music Producers

WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR PREVIEW --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF77yv_SHsI

Hey fellow producers, i’m a software developer who wants to give back to the community. One problem I see in the music producer community is producers not making enough sales, or producers aren’t reaching enough artist to make any sales at all. I created a post on airbit forum several years ago on how to generate a massive list of Hungry Artist Emails, and till this day i still get emails from producers asking me how to generate targeted artist emails. Well, I’m working on a software tool for music producers that scrapes hundreds, and potentially thousands of Artist Emails who are looking for beats all over the internet. This tool (Beat Crawler) searches and crawls the web for keywords,and social networks for artist who are looking to buy all styles, and types of beats etc… I’m looking to recruit some beta testers to test the software so I can make sure any bugs or issues are fixed before it goes live.

WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR PREVIEW --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF77yv_SHsI

Whether your looking for artist who want Trap beats, Migos type beats, Cardi B type beats or lets say you are selling Drum Kits, Loops, Vst’s etc… You can enter a keyword, or upload a list of keywords for your product or service, select from a multitude of options and it will do its job.

If your looking for targeted emails, and leads, this tool will make selling beats a breeze, and has the potential to turn your beat business around. To become a beta tester, leave your email, or inbox me. Some of the features are below:

Brand New Beat Crawler Features
(Mass Mailer - Send Emails to Many Artist while scraping at the same time)

Current Beat Crawler Features
Coded in C++, and runs on both 32bit, and 64bit computers
HTTP Proxy Rotater (Rotates HTTP Proxies)
Email Scraper Bot
Mass Mailer - Auto Mailer
Keyword List Uploader
Scrape Social Networks:: (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Myspace, DatPiff, LiveMixtapes, Vine, SoundCloud, BandCamp, HiphopDX, WorldStarHipHop, Twitter and more)
Emails: (Gmail,Yahoo,Hotmail,Outlook)
Spoof UserAgent: (Android,IE Mobile, Webkit etc…)

Email me, or leave your email if your interested in becoming a beta tester!!!
supportbeta@beatcrawler.com
Thanks

Im interested sontwisted@gmail.com

I’m interested PointLifeBeatz@gmail.com

Hi Sean, interesting approach.
I would love to test it. sign me in: kodkosmos@gmail.com

did you get it to work

did it work for you?

I’m interested but there is one issue. What if it just brings you back producer emails?

Hello,

My email : WSOBeats@gmail.com. I tried to send an email a couple of times? Is this happening ? (cuz the video looks real )

I have plans to include multiple filter features that will allow a person to exclude producer emails, certain keywords etc…

@WSOBeats yes its very real, this is being tested by many producers who are getting good results, and are giving me awesome feedback as well.
Check your email, I just sent you the beta version :grinning:
You sent a email to my email supportbeta@beatcrawler.com ?

Hey Sean, I would love to test it.
my email is hendrixonmusic@gmail.com

I’ve tried to send you an email to the above address but Gmail couldn’t deliver for 48 hours… maybe you wanna check your settings.

Cheers

That’s one of the reasons why I get tons of spam mails from people who want’s me to check their music or buy their beats. I believe this kind of software is not legal at all. Just sayin…