Shows the user name

How do I get rid of the user name in the beat store from showing the users name and how many times they have listen to a beat.

Hi @djbighale

Thanks for contacting us for support. I am glad to hear that you’re benefiting from our html5 store. You may hide your username from your Dashboard > Music Stores > HTML5 > Choose your configuration > Click “General Settings” tab - here you can hide your username by clicking"Hide" under “Profile”. You can also hide the plays by clicking “Hide” under “Total Plays”.

I hope this answers your inquiry successfully.

For any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you that worked. Now I have another question how do you change the logo for the checkout page

Thanks again
Matt

Hi @djbighale

Thanks for contacting us with your inquiry. I am glad to hear that I was able to assist you successfully. Unfortunately, changing the Logo at the checkout page is not an option, at the moment. However, we really appreciate your suggestion and I will forward it to our development team for review to be considered in our future updates plans.

Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome, as it helps us improve your experience with us.

For any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

I subscribe to crank lucas which is how I heard of your service and he has his logo on there. That’s why I asked how do you change it. So is this something that has recently changed.

Thanks
Matt

Hi @djbighale

Sorry for any confusions caused by this misunderstanding. You may change the image at checkout from your Dashboard > Settings > Selling Preferences > Scroll down to the “Checkout Header” section, where you can drop your chosen image > Click “Save”.

I apologize for any inconveniences caused by this situation.