What are your hobbies?

What are your other hobbies?

Me, I like anything to do with computers. Building sites, posting at forums, creating blogs. I like tinkering with laptops, PCs and even PDA phones. Just my little hobby.

Damn man, I ain’t got a single hobby! I mean, I make music, but that’s my job. Even when I watch a film I’m listening out for something I can sample.

I like watching movies. I tend to wait and buy previously viewed DVDs.

I’m spending a lot of time recording and putting tracks on production music sites, trying to get more income from that. I guess that’s a hobby that’s trying to be a sideline.

I like to read, but I’m not finding a lot of time to do that lately.

Reading, music, movies & tv are mine.
I’m not sure these ate hobbies more the life style of a couch potatoe… Anyone agree?

Smoking the high grade!

Anything you enjoy doing is a hobby, even it is lounging around…

My hobbies are web design and music - although they are both my jobs, i would still do both if i was working somewhere else…

I surf the net, I spend almost my whole day browsing forums. That’s my hobby. Boring, isn’t it? :S

I like watching movies. I also like to go camping. I try to get away a few weekends a month to go to the lake and enjoy the outdoors.

well i love reading books and watching dvd’s at home …

Lately I’ve also been spending some time playing the Wii. I’m just getting into the games, but I’m getting a bit of a cardio workout with some of the games.

I expect there are other gamers here?

Hi there! As for me, my hobbies are actually surfing the net and looking for interesting sites such as this one. Also, I love to cook. I also love to play the piano, flute and guitar. I play them everyday for at least twice each. I ally love music.

Ricardo wrote:

[quote]Lately I’ve also been spending some time playing the Wii. I’m just getting into the games, but I’m getting a bit of a cardio workout with some of the games.

I expect there are other gamers here?[/quote]Hello! I don’t have a Wii. But I’m also a gamer like you. I even play facebook games in the internet and some strategy games such us Red Alert and even Evony! Ha ha.

well rolled J & DJ Paul Van disk, that would be my recent hobby!

Ilike to spend time in surfing, spend time with my parents, and mostly i like to spend time in learning some thing new. :laugh:

Oh blimey, nothing techinical, unless photo editing can be classed as technical. My main hobbies are trying to beat this internet game of gurus versus real people and then make some ok money, just a living, not get rich. I do have lots of other hobbies though, but Im sure you lot wont be interested in sewing, tapestry, embroidery, guitar playing, dog training and cooking. Thats me!

iconnect wrote:

Well, I’m on the same page on some of them. I do most of the cooking in the house and I play guitar on some of my tracks. I pick it up and just mess around a fair bit.

same here, like blogs, posting on forums / discussions, surfing the net, like being in the computer always

My hobby is mostly blogging… I do other stuff too but i spend most of my free time updating my site

well on ma free time… i work on ma site… i also play piano… sometimes i compose, and play the guitar and bass… me and ma bros got like a small band… all we need is drums… :)… but ive been workin alot lately… and been procrastinatin

I love to go horseback riding, spend time rescuing dogs, photography and music