What do you do for living?

How did you get the job and do you enjoy it? I’m in a bit of a dead end job and I’ve got absolutely no inspiration at the moment

1 Like

I’m a student, but I work part-time all the time. The last time I worked at McDonald’s, but due to this virus, I don’t have the opportunity to work. But this is even better, because I purchase essay, because I did not have free time.

I am a great fan of Mac Miller. He was a great rapper. I sell his different types of hoodies, sweatshirts, posters, tshirts and merch etc for my living.

My passion is writing books. I started with essays, novels, etc. But then decided to upgrade. If you’re running out of time on your essay and just can’t make yourself start writing, check this site.

I am a PR manager in my friend’s company

Well honestly, I follows my passion and it works for me.

I sell merch and clothings of different brands, celebrities, football clubs and companies etc,

I am a life coach by profession. I offer life coaching services and also teach spiritual life improvement and how to improve your emotional intelligence.

hey, nice topic to discuss. everybody gives your point of view.
wordpress design agency

I’m a graphic design artist, and I typically do design work for companies trying to build a brand. I get to put my creative tendencies to use by creating a product that represents a company’s brand in a way that’s innovative and recognizable.

Im a freelancer and online trader. Im doing some market operations on https://www.fxbrokersreviews.com/InstaForex. I`m keen on this.

We are Selling Merch for Different Celebrities, Companies, and more.

I’m a freelancer and online trader, and also I am working on a basketball website Check this.

I used to run an SEO company and doing JesusIsKingMerchShop

Brockhampton merch Hoodie is very famous and good brand. I am working on it.
brockhampton Store

now it is difficult for many to find a job. during the pandemic, many companies closed their offices

I am an SEO expert, I love to this as it is my passion to discover new things and provide as a service.

I am a freelancer and SEO expert.
I am also working on a blog website covering kayak reviews.

I am a freelance graphic designer. Convenient that I can often travel without interruption from work :relieved: