What Is An HTML5 Store Configuration And How Do I Use It?

A configuration is a collection of settings for the HTML5 store. This means you can configure a store with different settings, then save those settings as a configuration

Once you embed the HTML5 store on your website and you want to change something on it, you only need to change your configuration settings and save them and it will automatically update on your website. There is no need to embed the code on your website again. (The only time you need to re-embed the code is if you change the dimensions)

You can create as many configurations as you want, and you can use the same configuration on many different pages.

You have two default configurations for your Airbit profile and your Facebook page. These do not generate an embed code, as they are only for your profile page or Facebook

How to use configurations

1. Go to Dashboard -> Music Stores -> HTML5 Stores

2. Choose an option from the drop down menu, or click +Create a new configuration

3. Then customise your configuration using the options that are now available to you on-screen. The configuration options that are available will depend on your subscription package

4. Click Save New Configuration or Update Configuration and the settings will be saved, and the embed code will be generated.

**Remember - The embed code will not be generated for ‘Airbit Profile’ or ‘Facebook App’ configurations. It will only be generated for your created configurations

How Do I Create Private Beats, And How Can I Use Them?
Seperate Category in Code? Only show certain beats?