When is the best time to post beats?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you, by any chance, had any dashboard showing peak hours for outside traffic hitting the Marketplace.

I am trying the find the best time for me to post new beats, to maximize visibility on the “main” Airbit.com page, and increase chances of being “seen” in this somewhat flooded environment.

I was wondering if that is something that is in the plans for Airbit. As you know, more and more the trend is “big data”, targeted marketing, and I feel if we would have insights about the traffic hitting the Marketplace (days, time, age, location) etc… It could give us a better understanding of our audience.

Any input on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Visit our beat store :point_down:

Hi @FreeAgentsProduction, sorry for the delayed response. This is not currently an option, though we do allow for Google Analytics integration, which does show you this data. We have a guide for integrating Google Analytics here: How to use Google Analytics tracking with Airbit

Although we have recently increased the amount of data available with the latest update, we can always include more, and this may happen at some point in the future. For now I recommend going with GA, as it doesn’t get more in-depth than that right now

Alright cool! Thanks for the input!
:slight_smile:

Wow didn’t realize you could do that with your website, thanks for the tip!