Who's making a $1000/month on their music?

Im currently looking for every ad spot i can get my hands on too… Well all the ones that make sense… I’ve tried that google adwords in everyway possible… broad keywords, long tail specific keywords… different landing pages to the different ad copy and it all gives me the same conclusion… Google is robbing me… lbs… So i rather pay site owners directly for a set amount of time instead of that per click. Esp when competitors and just curious shoppers can click your links numerous times and not even wanting to buy… and to get anywhere on the first page its gone be at least 1.50 per click… so unless you got a lot of money to blow branding with adwords… I would stay way… just my experience…

500+ this month so far. Hard work and promoting pays off.

2 quick questions
Who are some site designers you would recommend?
What sites do you advertise on?

Hello To All.

I have a new directory on my site and Im willing to add Producers and beat makers to my site for only $10 a year! If you apply, I am willing to add other features such as video, your beat deals, an other promotions on my site that you also have during that year. Holla at me @ :bjc beats.com

well thanks everyone for making me feel lazy as hell!! lol… but now i see why the guys who make 1k + make it… The grind motivates me. Good thread guys.

This Is Why I Love Mfs! Everybody Coming Together And Sharing Knowledge!

As a person that is new to selling beats online this thread was a great help in what to do and a great motivator as well.

came close to making a Stack a month, but consistent enough to make a couple hundred, its all consistency and follow ups, i need to work harder at making more beats tho, ill reach the G mark,

this month i made $1750 but its not all beat sales 80% 20% other services like graphics and marketing
on a slow month i would make 500-1000$ off 1-2 singles mix and mastered

these are all local sales, i just started my online campaigns

great thread
I think my beat sales got alot better after the material got better, but it took alot to get here and I’m still learning, not even close to where I see myself in a year…
Atomic dropped some knowledge, dope

bless
Dizz

i agree with k-otic shit changes but its all good every one needs to step up they’re online game …

ps if you need help selling beats online hit me up i can show you how with a simple $25 dollar investment only producers that need help hit me up i will be more than happy to help you.

[quote=“LegendOfSounds” post=16656]i agree with k-otic shit changes but its all good every one needs to step up they’re online game …

ps if you need help selling beats online hit me up i can show you how with a simple $25 dollar investment only producers that need help hit me up i will be more than happy to help you.[/quote]

are you going to push your 25$ on every post, sorry but it gets annoying imo.

[quote=“LvrBeats” post=16680][quote=“LegendOfSounds” post=16656]i agree with k-otic shit changes but its all good every one needs to step up they’re online game …

ps if you need help selling beats online hit me up i can show you how with a simple $25 dollar investment only producers that need help hit me up i will be more than happy to help you.[/quote]

are you going to push your 25$ on every post, sorry but it gets annoying imo.[/quote]

yes i am going to keep pushing this :slight_smile: im helping out producers.
if its annoying to you o well brotha…

I need help making sales!

beats for sale

Real Talk at Atomic beats.

Hey, I know that your answer is years ago. But maybe you can give us some tips were are good places for paid promotion? I always looking for new promotions ^^