YouTube Content ID Denied @prodbyteedaplug

I was denied the Content ID option some months back around July. I still don’t understand how my beats were suspected of using 3rd party loops or samples. I have not used any 3rd party loops or samples. The beats on my beat store and my YouTube are created by me 100%. I honestly don’t think this fair that they can just consider all of my beats ineligible for Content ID. There is no way to prove that my beats don’t use any loops/samples or the ability to reapply for the content ID system. This whole thing is completely bogus.

I demand another review of my content. I can provide whatever proof you need that I do own 100% of my beats. If my YouTube does not get approved for Content ID the next time, I want to request my money back because the content ID feature is what got me to subscribe to Airbit in the first place.

1 Like

Hi @prodbyteedaplug

Thanks for contacting us for support. I am sorry to hear about this issue you’ve faced with your CID application. I will forward your request to our CID team to be reviewed for you, as per your wish.

I will update you as soon as I hear from the CID team regarding your application.

Nah bro. Never got accepted. I just got over it. I just use this thing as a straight beat store now, nothing extra.