Youtube Monetizing

Me and other producers are noticing that we’re getting Content ID claims on YouTube. When artist lease our beats and distribute through Tune Core, CD Baby, etc they are opting in for YouTube monetization which flags MY beats on MY YouTube channel. Beat Stars offers a Content ID option that protects producers from this happening. Does Airbit have a service like that?

No they don’t.

But you could literally sign up for TuneCore (or another service) yourself and have all your beats content ID so they won’t be able to do this, instead it’ll be your Tunecore account monetising their (rappers) videos.

This is coming to Airbit soon :slight_smile:

How soon? I saw a thread from 2016 that said this feature was coming soon.

Hello? Are you going to answer my last question?

Hello @tkmproductions. We don’t have an eta but it’s not far away from public release

Hey I was wondering about the Youtube Content ID tab… I wanted to opt -in but i dont see the option in my beat catalog.

Hi @MrMagnyphacent, Content ID is not live yet. We are expecting it’s release soon, and have added the guides so people can familiarise themselves with the process before it’s release.

where can you find the guides?

@Kloud9ineMusic https://support.airbit.com/section/22-content-id

you should sign up for distro kid and make sure when a artist buys your beats you register it before they do…thats more money

Any update on this yet? :robot:

It’s currently being tested to ensure there are no issues when it goes live. Not long now :slight_smile: